- Enjoy a beautiful sunset from an exclusive location
- Discover the beauty of the Algarve's picturesque towns
- Experience the culture and history of the region
- See the local fruit plantations and enjoy the regional tastes
- Learn about the famous cork harvesting
Explore the beauty of the Algarve on this guided off-road Jeep safari from Albufeira. Enjoy panoramic views from the hilltops and plenty of photo opportunities. Find places lost in time and discover ancient local handicrafts. End your day with a beautiful sunset from an exclusive location.
Leaving Albufeira, start your exciting off-road ride.
Pass by the village of Paderne and its castle.
After Paderne, travel down the backroads heading to Messines. Grab a snack or use the restrooms during a quick stop at a local café.
After some more off-roading, get the chance to try the local firewater and honey.
Then, stop in Alte, another typical village for you to explore.
Continue to explore and learn about the villages, people, and local life. Discover the secrets of cork tree harvests and much more.
Enjoy a beautiful sunset from an exclusive location.
✅ Hotel pickup and drop-off (or another convenient, close place), Albufeira only.
❌ Food and drinks
❌ Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Albufeira