- Experience the thrill of navigating your own quad through the countryside
- Visit the Castle of Paderne and head into the village to stop at a local café
- Feel secure riding alongside a guide at a safe, low-speed pace
- Take unbeatable landscape photos of Albufeira and the sea from the hilltops
- Discover a unique way to explore the lush nature and landscapes of the Algarve
Discover the natural wonders and unbeatable scenery of the Algarve on this guided quad trip from Albufeira. Pass by Paderne's local farms and orange fields, stop to see the castle, and visit a café.
Your quad expedition starts at the tour headquarters in Albufeira, where you’ll gear up on a quad. If riding in a pair, you’ll have the option to switch riders in between the journey.
Taking off from the headquarters, enjoy a safe, low-speed ride along streets and dirt tracks where only off-road vehicles can go. Arrive at the Castle of Paderne and snap photos of 360-degree views. As you explore, learn about the region’s history from your guide.
From there, continue to high hilltops to take breathtaking pictures. After descending back down, visit the village of Paderne to enjoy a short break at a characteristic café to try a local pastry (costs not included). At the end of the tour, return round-trip to Albufeira.
✅ Tour guide
✅ Safety briefing
✅ Switch drivers in-between stops at no extra charge
✅ 2-seater Quad
❌ Refundable deposit (€100 per vehicle cash or card)
❌ Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rua da escolha velha, Patã de Baixo
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour starts at the scheduled time. Please arrive 30 minutes early for check-in.
- All driver's must be at least 18 years old. (Passengers at least 7 years old).
- Bring your car driver's license. (Category B. No photos/copies, no learners/provisionals).
- A security deposit of €100 per vehicle in cash or card is required.
- Weight limit per Quad is 160 kg.
- This is a slow-speed sightseeing tour. Dangerous driving behavior is not tolerated.
Rua da escola velha, Patã de Baixo, Albufeira FaroGet Directions