- Discover the Algarve countryside on a quad off-road tour
- Visit the Paderne Castle and enjoy panoramic views
- Enjoy a thrilling adventure at a safe pace
Enjoy a unique way to see the Algarve on this off-road guided tour, taking place on the back of an exciting quad. Visit Paderne Castle, admire the beautiful landscapes, and go places that tourists can't get to in regular vehicles — finding the best routes thanks to your expert guide.
Begin your adventure at the tour headquarters in Albufeira, and from there travel and ride along streets and dirt tracks where only off-road vehicles can go. Visit the Paderne Castle and snap photos of 360 views.
Enjoy the thrill of an off-road adventure, along with the assurance that you are completely safe on this low-speed ride alongside your professional guide and instructor.
✅ Tour guide
✅ Safety briefing
✅ Switch drivers halfway through the tour at no extra charge
✅ 2-seater Quad
❌ Refundable deposit (€100 per vehicle cash or card)
❌ Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rua da escolha velha, Patã de Baixo
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour starts at the scheduled time. Please arrive 30 minutes early for check-in.
- All driver's must be at least 18 years old. (Passengers at least 7 years old).
- Bring your car driver's license. (Category B. No photos/copies, no learners/provisionals).
- A security deposit of €100 per vehicle in cash or card is required.
- Weight limit per Quad is 160 kg.
- This is a slow-speed sightseeing tour. Dangerous driving behavior is not tolerated.
Rua da escola velha, Patã de Baixo, Albufeira FaroGet Directions